The ultimate South African dessert – Peppermint Crisp Tart.
What you’ll need:
2 Packet Tennis Biscuits
1 can caramel treat
500g fresh cream
1 Cadbury slab Mint Crisp
- Layer Tennis biscuits in a large glass dish, ensuring the bottom layer is covered.
- In a mixing bowl, place caramel with 2 tablespoons milk and mix until smooth.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add fresh cream and whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in caramel with cream. Add 100g grated mint crisp chocolate and mix well.
- Spread a generous amount of cream mixture over tennis biscuits, ensuring you spread it evenly.
- Add another layer of tennis biscuits and caramel mixture and continue this process until your dish is full.
- Sprinkle grated or chopped mint crisp chocolate over the top and place bowl in the fridge to set for an hour.